$10,000 annually for grants outside the scope of Educational Excellence Grants.
Imagination Grants will re-open September 2018. For more information please contact the Foundation at 360-604-4022 or [email protected]
In the 2017-18 academic year, the Evergreen School District Foundation (ESDF) will provide grants for educational projects. Professional staff, within Evergreen Public Schools, is eligible to apply for grants aligning with the district’s strategic plan for educational excellence. The
Imagination Grant Process:
- Complete application for
grant. Submit to building principal for signature.
- All applications are open from October 1, 2017 – April 1,
2018and need to be submitted electronically through the ESDF Website.
- The appropriations committee is comprised of a committee from ESDF Board.
- All applicants will receive direct notification of award decisions.
- All grant recipients must fill out a Project Completion Report, signed by the building principal after project completion, and submitted by June 30,
2018for school year projects and September 30, 2018for summer programs.
- In order to be considered for future grant funding, applicants must fill out Project Completion Reports completely and return to the ESDF.
- Applicants are encouraged to seek matching funds through grants, PTA/PTOs
andother funding sources.
- Distribution to begin December 2017.
Imagination Grants Criteria:
- Programs supporting educational essentials in the classroom/school will be considered.
- Areas included are those that would be advantageous for students’ educational success
- Preference will be given to applications for classrooms that use imaginative approaches to student success
- Eligibility for all grants or continuing programs is contingent upon submission of all applicable Project Completion Reports from prior grant cycles. If a PCR was not received from the previous year, grants will not be considered.
- Only one grant submission per teacher will be considered by ESDF.
- Non-fundable requests include teacher release time, salaries, food for celebrations, clothing, direct gifts, and prizes.
- Applications requiring
purchaseand/or usage of technology-related equipment will be sent to the IT Department of the Evergreen Public Schools for approval before consideration.
- Awards must be utilized for the program elements as requested in the original grant application.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application and Awards:
Applicants must meet ESDF grant criteria, submit a complete application package for consideration, and receive
|Audiences Served||Number and groups of students, communities|
|Program Factors||Duration, creativity
|Success Elements||Well defined and supported program, clear metrics|
|Foundation Support||Involvement in ESDF sponsored events|
Grant recipients must submit a Project Completion Report by June 30,